Newpoint's common spaces offer beautiful views of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
The Newpoint Community Association, Inc. is governed by a five-member Board of Directors who each serve a two-year term. The current Board, its officers and areas of responsibility are as follows:
- President: Larry White
- Secretary/Communications/Special Events: Jennifer McSweeney
- Treasurer: Mark Dievendorf
- Streets, sidewalks, alleys, streetlights and dock: Bob James
- Ponds, Prescient fountain and (shared) trees: Zack Bonebrake
- Front entrance landscape: Mark Dievendorf
- Liaison with The Greenery, general landscaping and (shared) trees: Larry White
- Architectural: Harry Green, Lewis Tabb, and Adam Biery (non-resident architect member)
- Hospitality: Donna Miseyko, Dawn Shepard, and Anne West
- Kennel Club: Marilyn Landon
- Webmaster: Carter Hoyt
Questions or concerns? Contact us.