Newpoint's common spaces offer beautiful views of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
The Newpoint Community Association, Inc. is governed by a five-member Board of Directors who each serve a two-year term. The current Board, its officers and areas of responsibility are as follows:
- President: Bob James
- Vice President - Gary Underhill
- Communications/Special Events: Jennifer McSweeney
- Secretary - Keith Miller
- Treasurer: Zack Bonebrake
- Architectural: Harry Green, Lewis Tabb, and Adam Biery (non-resident architect member)
- Hospitality: Donna Miseyko, Dawn Shepard, and Anne West
- Webmaster: Carter Hoyt
Each year the Nominating Committee recommends candidates for the election which occurs at the annual meeting. If you are interested in being considered for a Board position submit this interest form.
Questions or concerns? Contact us.