Newpoint's common spaces offer beautiful views of the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway.
The Newpoint Community Association, Inc. is governed by a five-member Board of Directors who each serve a two-year term. The current Board, its officers and areas of responsibility are as follows:
- President: Joe Haggerty
- Secretary: Trisha Sherpy
- Treasurer: Tim Miller
- Communications: Jeff Bruce
- Landscape: Scott Wilson
- Architectural: Lewis Tabb, Gary Underhill, Keith Miller, and Adam Biery (non-resident architect member)
- Hospitality: Jeanette Brady (Hayek), Trisha Sherpy (Waterside)
Sandy Turcotte (Newpoint), Patti Merritt (Mises) and Mary Murphy (Prescient)
- Webmaster: Carter Hoyt
- Newsletter: Keith Miller
- Landscape Committee: Hugh MacWilliam, Bob James, Jeff Stanley
- Social Committee: Jeanette Brady, Sherry Miller, Kristin Haggerty and Nancy D’Ambrosia
Each year the Nominating Committee recommends candidates for the election which occurs at the annual meeting. If you are interested in being considered for a Board position submit this interest form.
Questions or concerns? Contact us.